Top 10 Reasons We Need to Drink Water
- Water is the substance of life. Life can not exist without water. We must constantly be adding fresh water to our body in order to keep it properly hydrated. We can only survive 3 - 4 days without water.
- The body is comprised of 70 - 75% water and this ratio must be maintained for good health. This is the most important element we put into our body. Dehydration can occur at any time of the year, not only during the summer months when it is hot. The dryness that occurs during winter can dehydrate the body even quicker than when it's hot. Many victims of diseases such as cholera die primarily through dehydration, not from the disease itself.
- It is difficult for the body to get water from any other source than water itself. Soft drinks and alcohol steal tremendous amounts of water from the body to properly digest the high levels of sugar. Even other beverages such as coffee, milK and juice act similarly.
- Water plays a vital role in nearly every bodily function. Since the blood is 90% water and the brain consists of about 96% water, you should drink only the best quality water.
- Water is essential for proper digestion, nutrient absorption and chemical reactions. "Wetter Water," of hexagonal molecular structure created by the electrolysis process, can permeate the cellular membranes easier, resulting in increased benefits from food or medication.
- Water is essential for proper circulation in the body and vital to every cell.
- Water helps remove toxins from the body, in particular from the digestive tract. Acidosis is the body's worst enemy. Ionized water can help reverse this condition.
- Water regulates the body's cooling system, so be sure to drink 8 - 10 glasses per day.
- Consistent failure to drink enough water can lead to Chronic Cellular Dehydration. This is a condition where the body's cells are never quite hydrated enough leaving them in a weakened immune state and vulnerable to attack from disease. It weakens the body's overall immune system and leads to chemical, nutritional an pH imbalances that can cause a host of diseases.
- Good Alkaline Water, with a pH of 7.5 - 8, helps to balance the acidity created in the body from food digestion, exercise or even stress. Diseases flourish in an acidic environment.
RECOMMENDATION: You should drink half your body weight in ounces of water every day to provide you MINIMUM water replacement requirements, e.g. 160 lbs. = 80 oz. Water.